Love the idea of the new playbook for leaders but having trouble remembering the new plays and how to implement them? Here’s a set of 8 one-page summary sheets for many of the key concepts in Leadership is Language as well as the plays.
The 8 one-pagers cover:
- The new playbook for leaders (the 6 new plays replacing the 6 old plays)
- How to run the CONTROL THE CLOCK play
- How to ask better questions and the seven sins of questioning to avoid
- The new play of COMMIT
- How the new play of COMPLETE chunks the work for incremental improvement (not continuous improvement)
- How to run the COMPLETE play.
- The tug of war between the “Be Good” self and the “Get Better” self.
- The trappings of high power gradient environments in support of the CONNECT play.
We hope you find them useful.
Download the one-pagers here: Leadership Is Language one-pagers: The Plays Summarized