Love the idea of the new playbook for leaders but having trouble remembering the new plays and how to implement them? Here’s a set of 8 one-page summary sheets for many of the key concepts in Leadership is Language as well as the plays.
The 8 one-pagers cover:
- The new playbook for leaders (the 6 new plays replacing the 6 old plays)
- How to run the The new play where we are able to call a pause or time-out i... More play
- How to ask better questions and the seven sins of questioning to avoid
- The new play of The play where we decide what we intend to do and dedicate o... More
- How the new play of The play at the end of redwork where we pause to reflect on ... More chunks the work for incremental improvement (not continuous improvement)
- How to run the The play at the end of redwork where we pause to reflect on ... More play.
- The tug of war between the “Be Good” self and the “Get Better” self.
- The trappings of high The amount of hierarchical social distance from one person t... More environments in support of the The enabling play that makes all the other plays more effect... More play.
We hope you find them useful.
Download the one-pagers here: Leadership is Language one-pager Handouts